The plus factor that differentiates Anglia Argentina as well all other Anglia territories from other exam boards is that we have official examination centres in places others would not consider big and relevant enough. The rationale behind this is that given the vastness of countries like ours, it would be impractical or too expensive for students to travel to other towns or cities to sit an exam.
We are constantly growing, welcoming on board more and more centres and Members, as well as seeking to secure further recognition for Anglia certificates with Universities and Governments. We are also well known in the country for the wide variety of professional development we offer all our Anglia Members, including our annual Anglia International Congress & Exhibition for English Language Professionals.
We take great pride in our work- caring passionately for each and every one of our members.
10 Interesting Facts About Argentina
- Argentina is the 8th largest country in the world.
- Buenos Aires is the capital city and is the continent's most visited city.
- The name "Argentina" comes from the Latin word meaning "silver".
- Argentina covers an area of 1,068,296 square miles.
- The hottest and coldest temperatures ever recorded in the whole of South America occurred in Argentina.
- The official currency of Argentina is the Peso.
- Argentina has the highest consumption of red meat in the world and are famous for the Argentine beef.
- Pato is a national sport of Argentina which is played on horseback.
- There are over 30 national parks in Argentina.
- The third largest freshwater source is Perito Moreno Glacier and is also a glacier that is growing instead of shrinking.
The Ibero-American Network’s Local Representatives, Chris Kunz - President, and Monica Blanco-Kunz - Chief Executive Officer, warmly welcome Latin American, Spanish and Portuguese students, English language teachers and people interested in translation to the Local Network.
8D Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aries,