Anglia Italia has been operating from Naples since 2012. Anglia Italy is a wholly owned subsidiary of IRSAF- a leading University centre offering over 50 University degree courses.
In January 2013 MUIR (The Italian Ministry which recognises qualifications), formally recognised the first Anglia ESOL exam in Italy, MUIR later awarded its seal of approval for our exams following the recognition by Ofqual and Aim Awards during November 2014.
Italy’s strong identity means that English language acquisition has not always been a priority and our mission is to help change that by providing robust exams which enable learners to master the English language and prosper.
With a particular emphasis on supporting teachers in Italy achieve our exams, we work closely with Anglia HQ and with training bodies, schools, universities and employers to ensure that our exams remain relevant, unique and the English exam body of choice for all our learners.”
10 Interesting Facts About Italy
- The longest river in Italy is the River Po.
- Rome is the capital city of Italy.
- Italy is famous for it's great artists Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo and Raphael.
- The popular foods invented by the Italians are pizza and pasta.
- The city of Pompeii was destroyed by the volcano Mount Vesuvius in 79AD. It was found after the ash was excavated in 1748.
- Italy has over 450 islands, including Sicily, which is the biggest in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Vatican City in Rome is where the Pope lives.
- The Italian Alps are famous for there ski slopes.
- The world's first opera shows were composed in Italy.
- In Italy the number 17 is considered unlucky.
Anglia Italy Contact Information
Contact Anglia Italy: Contact Form