English House is a language school based in the eternal city of Rome and was established in 2008.
After many successful years, English House was recognised by MIUR, the Italian Ministry of Education in 2015.
Today, English House has 6 sites across Rome and offers a range of English language courses on site, as well as specialist courses for companies, universities and high schools.
From the 1st of August 2021, our Director of Studies (DOS), Alessandro Zagari, is the representative for Anglia Examinations in Italy.
Anglia Examinations, accredited by AIM Qualifications has been a MIUR-recognised and respected examining body since 2014 (accredited name under MIUR: AIM QUALIFICATIONS già AIM AWARDS;).
One of the main responsibilities as the DOS and representative of Anglia Examinations is to train and certifiy language schools, their examiners and invigilators in the running of Anglia exams as well as organising workshops.
If you are interested in offering or taking an Anglia exam, please contact Mr Zagari or any of our staff at English House who will be delighted to assist you.
10 Interesting Facts About Italy
- The longest river in Italy is the River Po.
- Rome is the capital city of Italy.
- Italy is famous for it's great artists Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo and Raphael.
- The popular foods invented by the Italians are pizza and pasta.
- The city of Pompeii was destroyed by the volcano Mount Vesuvius in 79AD. It was found after the ash was excavated in 1748.
- Italy has over 450 islands, including Sicily, which is the biggest in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Vatican City in Rome is where the Pope lives.
- The Italian Alps are famous for there ski slopes.
- The world's first opera shows were composed in Italy.
- In Italy the number 17 is considered unlucky.
Anglia Italy Contact Information
Contact Anglia Italy: Contact Form