Anglia briefly operated in Venezuela in the years 2007-2008, but unfortunately, due to the increasing social and political unrest, most international exam offers where discontinued.
Our exams are still available monthly for candidates in Venezuela who wish to sit our 100% online exams from home, and we very much hope to be able to resume paper-based examinations in the country soon.
Students and teachers from Venezuela can join our annual group trips to study at Chichester College to complete either a course of English as a Foreign Language or a Teacher Training Course in the UK with us. Individual trips are also available.
10 Interesting Facts About Venezuela
- Venezuela's national instrument is the cuatro, which is a small guitar.
- Venezuela is the most electric place on the planet with a lightening storm raging almost 300 nights a year where the Catatumbo River flows into Lake Maracaibo.
- The Orinoco crocodile is mainly found in the Orinoco river in Venezuela, it is the largest predator in South America.
- Mount Roraima is the world's tallest tepui, or tabletop mountain found in Venezuela.
- The largest waterfall in the world is in Venezuela. Angel Falls is 17 times higher than Niagara Falls.
- There are only 2 seasons in Venezuela, the dry season and the rainy season.
- Venezuela is one of the largest supplies of oil in the world.
- Venezuela has 23 states.
- The national bird of Venezuela is the yellow-orange Venezuelan Troupial.
- The name Venezuela literally means 'Little Venice'.
Anglia Venezuela Contact Information
Contact Anglia Venezuela: Contact Form