Apply to be an Anglia Partner
Becoming an Anglia Franchisee requires a committment to excellence and adherance to our strict quality protocols. Successful applicants will need to provide a business case, pay a registration fee and meet our criteria prior to being approved as an official Anglia Exams partner.
Prior to making an application it is a good idea to ensure that you have considered the following questions:
- Have you conducted market research to ensure that there is not already an Anglia partner in your territory?
- Do you have the finances to set up and support a network of Anglia Centres within your territory?
- In terms of exams centres, do you have your own English tuition centres? Alternatively, do you have a network of schools or an international school you will partner with in order to deliver Anglia Exams?
- Do you have a marketing plan and strategy for promoting Anglia Exams to education stakeholders, schools and insitutions within your chosen territory?
- Can you provide references from reputable educational institutions to support your application?
If you can answer yes to the above, then we would love to hear from you. For that matter, even if you are just thinking about offering Anglia Exams, we'd be happy to discuss this with you.
To enquire further simply fill in our online application form below.
Want to find out more? Click here to register your interest