The Office of Qualifications & Examinations Regulation (Ofqual)
Ofqual regulate qualifications, examinations and assessments in England. Ofqual are independent of government and report directly to Parliament. Ofqual's responsibilites are to provide confidence in the qualifications they regulate and indicate the knowledge, skills and understanding students have demonstrated.
Ofqual maintain standards and provides confidence in the rigour of qualifications in England including GCSEs, A levels AS levels and vocational and technical qualifications, including AIM Qualifications and Assessments.
Anglia Exam's four highest higest level of English language exam are regulated by OFqual via our partnership with AIM Qualificatons and Assessments.
When you see the Ofqual logo endoring qualification you can be confident that:
- Our exams are regulated qualifications
- That our exams show the actual level of competancy a student has achieved
- Employers and acadmice institutions can have confience in out exams
Anglia Exams Regulated by Ofqual
The following English language exams are regulated by Ofqual:
- Intermediate General English Exam (B1 CEFR)
- Anglia Advanced General English Exam (B2 CEFR)
- Proficiency General English Exam (C1 CEFR)
- Mastery/Masters General English Exam (C2 CEFR)