The latest trend in the country has been to introduce a bilingual or English-intensive system in education, in response to the ever-increasing need for proof of English level in higher education and in the workplace.
We have been working slowly but solidly to insert ourselves in the EFL market and our goal is to become a well-known international exam alternative for students of English as a Foreign or Second Language of all socio-economic backgrounds. To this end, we offer our online exams on a monthly basis, as well as paper-based options twice a year.
10 Interesting Facts About Costa Rica
- A number of animal species are endemic to Costa Rica (meaning that they are not found anywhere else). Amongst these is the strawberry poison dart frog which can be found in a variety of colours and whose skin is toxic.
- The Nicoya Peninsula in Costa is a Blue Zone, which is a place where life expentancy is longer than the global average. Costa Rica's average lifespan is 79.3 years, and in Nicoya, people often live past 100 years
- The main language in Cost Rica is Spanish but there are also five indigenous languages.
- Costa Rica is heavily reliant on tourism and is the most visited country in Central America, because of this many people speak both Spanish and English.
- Costa Rica is one of on twenty-three countries that doesn’t have an army.
- It's a volcanic hospot! With over 200 volcanic formations Costa Rica has over 100 active volcanos
- While it isn't a large country Costa Rica is home to more than 5% of the world’s biodiversity, not bad considering that the country occupies just .03% of the world's surface!
- Costa Rica is home to 90% of the butterfly species originating in Central America, that's around 18% of all butterfly species globally.
- There are over 300 species of hummingbirds globally and approximately one sixth of the (around 50) come from Costa Rica.
- Costa Ricans refer to themselves as Ticos (males) or Ticas (females).
Anglia Costa Rica Contact Information
Contact Anglia Cost Rica: Online Contact Form
8D Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aries,