The latest trend in the country has been to introduce a bilingual or English-intensive system in education, in response to the ever-increasing need for proof of English level in higher education and in the workplace.
We have been working slowly but solidly to insert ourselves in the EFL market and our goal is to become a well-known international exam alternative for students of English as a Foreign or Second Language of all socio-economic backgrounds. To this end, we offer our online exams on a monthly basis, as well as paper-based options twice a year.
10 Interesting Facts about Panama
- The canal in Panama is a man-made waterway 48 miles (77km) long and connects the Atlantic Ocean with the Pacific Ocean.
- Panama is said to be ‘the bridge’ between two continuants.
- Panama is the only place in the world where you can see the sun rise on the Pacific Ocean and set on the Atlantic Ocean.
- The official currency of Panama is the Panamanian Balboa. Panama was the first Latin American country to adopt US currency as legal tender alongside its own.
- Panama has one volcano named Volcan Baru, located at the Cordillera Central, the country's largest mountain range.
- The capital city of Panama is Panama City. It is the only city in the entire world that can say it has a rain forest within its city limits.
- The famous Panama hat does not actually come from Panama, but received it’s name when Theodore Roosevelt was photographed in Panama wearing it 1904.
- The 'tamborito' is a traditional dance in Panama.
- The word 'Panama' is traditionally said to mean "place of fishes".
- In Panama there are more than 970 species of bird, but the Harpy Eagle is Panama's national bird. Its wingspan can reach up to 6.5 feet.
Anglia Panama Contact Information
Contact Anglia Panama: Contact Form
8D Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aries,