Anglia Examinations started operating in the southern corner of Latin America in 1994, and since then has been spreading rapidly throughout the entire region. Uruguary is well known for its natural splendour and beautiful coastline.
We also organise Study Trips to Chichester College, where Anglia Headquarters are located. Many students and teachers from Uruguay join our programme year after year and complete either a course of English as a Foreign Language or a Teacher Training Course in the UK with us.
Anglia Uruguay is constantly growing, having established Official Examination Centres not only in the capital City of Montevideo, but also in several other regions of the country. The main reason why candidates choose Anglia is that Anglia Examinations are recognised not only by universities but also by Government Organisations.
10 Interesting Facts About Uruguay
- The capital of Uruguay is Montevideo.
- The traditional shape of pizza in Uruguay is rectangular.
- One of the largest spiders in the world can be found in Uruguay.
- Uruguay is the only country in Latin America that is completely outside of the Tropics.
- The highest point in Uruguay is Cerro Cathedral.
- There are a lot of cows in Uruguay. In fact, they outnumber the human population.
- The carnival in Uruguay can last 40 days.
- The national anthem is more than 5 minutes long.
- Uruguay hosted the first ever FIFA World Cup and won.
- It is estimated over 98% of Uruguay's power comes from renewable energy.
Anglia Uruguay Contact Information
Contact Uruguay Brazil: Contact Form